- 1 ergonomically curved spoon in color of Red
(stored in separate bags/ no color box)
Eatwell ergonomically curved spoon in Red
EATWELL is an assistive tableware set for people with special needs. Its universal, user-centric design can benefit those with cognitive (such as Alzheimer's and other dementias), motor (Parkinson's disease, various scleroses), and physical (injury, infirmity) impairments. There are more than 20 feathers we applied to the whole 8-piece set. We believe that the set can help solve most of problems while eating, and every design decisions can be traced back to a discovery made during the research process based on real problems.
The major features are
1) high contrast colors helps users distinguish food from tableware and stimulate appetite
2) specially curved spoons match the contours of the bowls to provide smoother, easier motions
3) slanted bottom and deep chambers collect food at corners for easier scooping
4) anti-tip design prevents accidents from tipping cups and mugs
In addition to having several features that provide extra stability and support, each piece in the Eatwell assistive tableware set is equipped with anti-slip material that is microwave and dishwasher safe, all of which helps to prevent spills and dropped foods and reduce or lighten caregiving requirements during meals.